Chlamydia is difficult to detect because it rarely shows any STD symptoms. It is extremely important to get tested to avoid any long term complications. If left untreated, Chlamydia can lead to infertility and other health issues.
Chlamydia Symptoms in Men:
- A white, watery, or milky discharge coming from the penis
- A burning sensation during urination
- A mild to severe itching sensation near the penis opening
- Anal Symptoms Include:
- Anal bleeding
- Anal discharge
Chlamydia Symptoms in Women:
- A Burning sensation during urination
- A mild to severe itching sensation in or around the vagina
- A general nauseous feeling
- Lower back and/or lower abdomen pain
- Discomfort while having sex
- An abnormal discharge from the vagina that is different in color or smell
Chlamydia can be transferred through any type of intercourse. This includes vaginal, anal, and oral intercourse.
Type of Test Required for Diagnosis
A simple urine test is all that is required to diagnose chlamydia.
Chlamydia can be cured easily with antibiotics. Should a positive chlamydia result be discovered, our physicians can call in a prescription to any pharmacy in the nation.