Terms of Service
By utilizing our service, you understand, accept, and agree to the following terms of service:
- I am 18 years of age or older and am the one who will be tested.
- I agree to Priority STD Testing’s cancellation policy.
- I understand that a physician at PWNHealth will review my information and test request.
- I understand that Priority STD Testing will make every effort to make my test results available within three business days after collection. I understand that delays beyond three days may occur and sometimes require a re-collection of my sample if Quest Diagnostics is unable to perform the test.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to contact Priority STD Testing if any issues arise at Quest Diagnostics before leaving the collection site to ensure testing is performed correctly. Failure to do so may result in incomplete results, non-collection, or another visit to the collection facility to complete the testing process.
- I understand that my results are made available online through a secure login unique to my order issued from PWNHealth which is assigned at the time of purchase and included in my confirmation email.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to contact Priority STD Testing if results are not retrieved or made available 4 business days after collection.
- I understand that I cannot assume results are negative if I have not received my results.
- I understand that Quest Diagnostics is responsible for collecting and processing all samples and that I assume any risks associated with the collection process.
- I understand that Quest Diagnostics is in compliance with Federal, State, and local health reporting requirements.
- I understand that in the event of a payment dispute, Priority STD Testing reserves the right to contact me and the issuing bank to resolve the dispute.
- I agree to receive the services provided by PWNHealth (the administrative services provider of the professional entities), PWN Remote Care Services, PW Medical Professional and certain other affiliated professional entities (collectively, “PWN”) including, without limitation, review and ordering of lab tests, receipt of test results and physician consultations via phone or video.
- Except for physician consults for chlamydia, gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, the services provided by PWN do not constitute treatment or diagnosis of any condition, disease or illness. I am responsible for forwarding any results to my primary care or other personal physician and for initiating follow up with such physician for care, diagnosis, medical treatment.
- I understand that if my results show that I have chlamydia, gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, I will have the opportunity for a consult via phone or video with a PWNHealth physician. Such physician may prescribe medication for such condition; however, there no guarantee of diagnosis, treatment, or prescription. Individuals located in New York are eligible for a post-test physician consult, including, if applicable, a treatment consult, included in the service fee. The treatment consult fee is $65 in all other states.
- I understand that if I have any questions before or after my test, I can contact Priority STD Testing and the PWN clinical team.
- I understand that the PWN services, including physician consults, are delivered by health care providers who are not in the same physical location as I am using electronic communications, information technology or other means, including the electronic transmission of personal health information. I also understand that (i) a PWN physician will determine whether or not will determine whether or not any condition being diagnosed and/or treated or the services being rendered are appropriate for a telehealth encounter, (ii) I have the right to withdraw my consent to the use of telehealth in the course of my care at any time by contacting Priority STD Testing, (iii) I may need to see a health care provider in-person for diagnosis, treatment and care, (iv) there are potential risks associated with the use of technology, including disruptions, loss of data and technical difficulties and (v) there are alternative services, such as visiting a primary care provider, an emergency room, or an urgent care facility; however, I chose to proceed with the services at this time.
- I agree to the transfer of my information, including health information among (a) Priority STD Testing and its affiliates, their counselors, staff and agents; (b) PWN and its affiliates, and their physicians, staff and agents; and (c) Quest Diagnostics and its staff and agents.
- I will not make medical decisions without consulting a healthcare provider or disregard medical advice from my healthcare provider or delay seeking such advice based on information as a result of the use of the services.
- I understand that this service and the ordering physician will protect my personal health information (PHI) in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
- All content on this website including but not limited to verbiage, blogs, images, user interface, design, code and overall functionality is the sole property of Priority STD Testing and under no circumstance can be copied, scraped, or used for development purposes without prior consent.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email at the address below:
123 W 18th St
New York, NY 10011